I am supporting a customer with multiple systems that are to be upgraded. So far, two MiVoice 430 are not accepting the change in system’s IP address.
The error says, View: IP addressing / System software error. Under system error details, it displays:
Error number and definition – 20 //The database transaction for this request failed
ID and name of the location area – 18 //Ethernet Ip Addressing
Column ID and name – 0 // Last column name unknown!;
Measures already taken:
1. Currently, the systems are running on 4.1.
2. I was able to upgrade one of the failing systems to 6.2, yet, after upgrade, still not able to change IP address.
3. Conducted EUL but to no avail. The error display says, ” The upload did not complete successfully. Please check parameters.” Done both with 4.1 and 6.2 but yields the same error.
4. Also not accepting change of IP settings via System search.
4. Unable to accept “First start and reset sales channel” via web browse. It just revert back to the previous screen display.
Is there any other suggested solution besides system replacement as recommended by the Mitel Technical Support?