Resiliency for MiVO 400 (VA)

Home Forums Unified Communications MiVoice Office 400 Resiliency for MiVO 400 (VA)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joel Bonzon
    Participant

I understand that resiliency is only possible with the VA for MiVo 400. In one slide, it says it is possible with VMWare VMotion and HA, but not with FT. I cannot find any guide or technical document in the DocSet on deploying the VA for use with VMotion or HA. We’d like to understand the requirements, guidelines, conditions or limitations for such deployment.

Can anyone lead me to the right direction?

BR/Joel

Joel I reached out to our product line managers and they emailed me a document that will help you. Provide me your email address and I’ll get it over to you right away.

Joel Bonzon
    Participant

Hello Michael,
    Thank you for responding. My email is joel.bonzon@ibratro.com.
    I look forward to the doc. Thanks again.

BR/Joel

I emailed the document. I hope it helps.

Joel Bonzon
    Participant

Thanks, Michael.

BR/Joel

Oleg Pushin
    Participant

Hello Michael, Joel!

I am also interested in the question of resiliency with the VA for MiVo 400. Customer is choosing a system for a hotel. In requirements there are redundancy of a call server and media gateways also.

Michael, could you please email me the document regarding HA for MiVo. And is it possible to build a kind of gateway redundance using A470 as trunk gateways only. Customer will have two PRI trunks to two different service provider, all other endpoints will work via SIP.

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.