No MiCollab Microsoft Outlook Plugin for Outlook 2016 Office 365 for Mac

Home Forums Collaboration Solutions No MiCollab Microsoft Outlook Plugin for Outlook 2016 Office 365 for Mac

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hank Jones 5 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maria Plevin
    Participant

Our company is looking to roll out Mitel to us shortly. As such I became a tester for the product. Everything was looking fine until I had my training last week and found out that there was no Outlook plugin for Mac to setup meetings. Everything else is exactly the same which usually doesn’t happen all that often being a Mac user and I was suitably impressed by all this. I currently have Skype for Business and Teams as plugins in my Mac Outlook but these will be going shortly. Why is there no Mac plugin for Mitel? This is a massive disappointment. I am one of several Mac users in the business who would be affected by this. Has anyone else have any experience of this? Have I missed something as I have found nothing looking online and the plugin is not there to download like it is for Windows. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• This topic was modified 6 days, 8 hours ago by  Maria Plevin.
    • This topic was modified 6 days, 8 hours ago by  Maria Plevin.

Hank Jones
    Participant

Maria,
    Unfortunately Mitel has not released an Outlook plugin for MAC users to manage AWV conferences. The current AWV client and associated plugin are only for Windows users. I do bot see this a an upcoming feature on our road map at this time either. MAC users can certainly attend AWV conferences as participants via Safari (or Chrome).

My recommendation would be to register this as a Design Feature Request (DFR) from the Mitel login page. You can use the link below once you’ve logged in:
    https://sbm.mitel.com/tmtrack/tmtrack.dll?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.