MiVoice Office 250 with 6900 phones.

Home Forums Unified Communications MiVoice Office 250 MiVoice Office 250 with 6900 phones.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jimmy Lim 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeff Marx
    Participant

Good afternoon,

I’m asking the group about installing the 6900 phones with the MCS from Xarios has anybody understand the documentation clearly, I have taking the course and I’m trying to come up with the best way to set them up as I hear a lot of techs are having some problems getting the phones to download the firmware from the MCS to be sip on a customers network if you are not using the DHCP options in the 250. Any help would be great if someone has a good plan of attack how to help configure the customers DHCP options.

Thank you,

Jeffrey Marx

Jimmy Lim
    Participant

Hi,

There is a complete section in the Engineering Guidelines describing the configuration of the 6900 sets.

Please refer to the “MiVoice Office 250 6900 Handset Engineering Guidelines (US Version)”, available on edocs.mitel.com. Starting at Section 2.2, page 10

Otherwise, our product support team is available to answer any further questions you might have.

Thanks,
    Jimmy Lim

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  Jimmy Lim.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.