Mitel/ShoreTel vendor in Brazil

Home Forums Unified Communications Mitel Connect Onsite (ShoreTel) Mitel/ShoreTel vendor in Brazil

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bruce Kiefer 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bruce Kiefer
    Participant

I’m needing to find a Mitel vendor in Brazil around São José do Rio Preto that can sell the Mitel Connect Onsite (ShoreTel) equipment. We are a US based company with locations worldwide. Currently we have our system setup in the US, UK, Netherlands, China, and New Zealand. We want to convert our Brazil locations as well.

My IT team in Brazil is having trouble finding a vendor who can assist. If anyone knows of a good company to use in that area, I would be appreciative of any help!

Mitel currently does not have a MiVoice Connect reseller in Brazil. We lean on the Mexico partners to assist customers in Brazil. Broaden your search to Mexico and you’ll be in business.

Bruce Kiefer
    Participant

Thanks for the response, Michael! My team in Brazil is now echoing this solution. I’m not happy with this, because I know how difficult it can be to get products through customs in Brazil. I would’ve preferred to have a vendor/distributor that is local and understands the local Telcos too.
    For now, I have SIP TIE trunks across our WAN to their PBX Erix (Asterisk VoIP flavor). This allows us 4 digit dialing across our network, but it is only temporary in nature.

I will continue to pursue a solution, I just had hoped it would be simple.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.