Mitel Connect Feedback

Home Forums Unified Communications Mitel Connect Onsite (ShoreTel) Mitel Connect Feedback

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Valenta 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James Guthrie
    Participant

We recently migrated from ShoreTel 14.2 to Mitel Connect. I’m interested in finding out where to submit product feedback to Mitel. If such a site exists, it’s not jumping out at me.

Thanks
    – Jim

You can log ideas and we would appreciate your feedback. The link below will point you to the instructions to provide your ideas and feedback. Thank you.

https://oneview.mitel.com/s/article/Ideas

Richard Valenta
    Participant

My first idea is to fix the user group sign in for customers to the ideas page 🙂 It is failing on me:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Single Sign-On Error
    We can’t log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

…or is this Mitel Partner access only and not for Mitel customers?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.