Make Busy Reporting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Wiblishouser 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rich McKevitt
    Participant

Hi all – Happy new year…

My Contact Centre is looking at adherence and wish to better understand when agents are entering states, particularly around entering states when the should be. For example a break is scheduled for 1030, has the agent entered Make Busy Code Break at 1032. I have been through CCM web and the pre-designed reports and also Flexible Reporting and cant see anything that tells me when an agent has entered a particular state. I can see the amount of times in a shift they have gone in to a state etc but not the times.

Does anybody have any ideas or pointers?

Cheers

Rich

To get the results you are looking for you will need to add Workforce Management. This would allow you to build a schedule and if you choose you can be alarmed when the schedule is not followed. This would also let you take a deeper dive into when someone went into make busy and for how long. The MiCC reports are only going to show counts and average times of these statuses. Hope that helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.