Incoming Calls Outside Office Opening Times

Home Forums Contact Center Customer service / general contact center questions Incoming Calls Outside Office Opening Times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Corfield
    Participant

Hi All

I am currently using V7.2 Micolab – is there a current report that can show me how many incoming calls have been attempted outside office hours, as I am trying to determine how many we get to check our opening times are appropriate?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Unfortunately there is not a reporting mechanism in the MiCollab solution. You would need MiContact Center or Mitel Call Accounting to accomplish this requirement.

Rebecca Corfield
    Participant

Apologies, I should have mentioned we do have MiContact Center, I’m just not sure where to find it in the reports function as there are so many queues / voice options to select from?

We have all our queues built into a Queue Group so that I can generate a Queue Group Performance by Period and this can show the call volume by 15, 30 or hour increments. If you don’t have these types of groups built you should reach out to your Mitel installing partner and have them assist you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.