Can't download software from MICC server

Home Forums Contact Center MiContact Center Business Can't download software from MICC server

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Hand 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason Hand
    Participant

For some reason i can’t access the software downloads section when i access the server/ccmweb address under the help menu.
    I’ve tried IE, Chrome, Edge, and i can get there from the server IE browser but not from an end user’s desk.
    Any ideas?

It looks like they took it away for some reason. We’re running 9.1 and there is not a software download section like there used to be. What software were you looking to download?

Jason Hand
    Participant

odd, but that explains it, i was trying to install the client side installer for workstations so i could have end users use the Marquee we made at the member service and dispatch stations to monitor our queue. I ended up getting the software from the server, copying over to network location to install, but was wondering why i couldn’t just enter in ip address of MICC server like we used to. Thanks for info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.