6940 with Mobilelink registered to O400 can't browse mobile directory

Home Forums Unified Communications MiVoice Office 400 6940 with Mobilelink registered to O400 can't browse mobile directory

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joel Bonzon 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joel Bonzon
    Participant

Hi All,

I’d like to check with others using a 6940 or 6930 on the MiVoice Office 400: If you set-up Mobilelink on a button and connect your mobile phone, are you able to browse the mobile contacts list via the directory button?

I can do it when the 6940 is registered to MX-ONE but not when I use it on Office 400. Calls work, including pushing to and from the mobile phone and the 6940, just not the directory even if I have given access to contacts on the mobile phone. I’ve tried on two 6940s, a 6930 and used both an Android and iOS phone. I still can’t see the mobile contacts when the 6940/6930 is on Office 400.

BR/Joel

Joel Bonzon
    Participant

I need to program another button on the phone with function Phonebook: Local. It doesn’t work with the physical phonebook/directory button but will work with the programmed button. Thanks to Team Track for this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.