6930 BT Re-Connection issues

Home Forums Business Phones 6930 BT Re-Connection issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lauri Ziebarth 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mike Freestone
    Participant

We have Mitel 6930 with Jarba Evolve 75 headsets, these work fine until you logout of your phone and back in, the headset does not reconnect, you need to reset the BT connection on the phone and headset and re-pair.

Tested with Sony SBH56 and SBH50 adapters and this works fine.

Anyone having similar issues with Jabra Headsets and 6900 range ?

Mike

Bernd Jobes
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reporting this. A couple of weeks ago I did some basic tests with this headset, but I didn’t test the behavior during logout and login (reconnect) – and so far I’ve not heard about this problem before. Jabra Evolve 75 is quite new and not (yet) certified together with Mitel 6930, but anyhow we’re working closely together with Jabra and we’ll take care for getting this solved.

Could you please create a TeamTrack ticket describing the details (platform, SW Releases of Mitel CS, 6930 and Jabra Evolve 75) of this misbehavior (or ask your account manager to do this for you)? This would help us collecting all required details to analyze this problem and to keep track of the required activities to solve it.

Thanks – and Best Regards
    Bernd Jobes

Lauri Ziebarth
    Participant

I seem to be having a similar issue. I am using a Plantronics Voyager 5200. I powered it off and when I turned it back on it would not reconnect. I have disabled and re-enabled both the phone Bluetooth and reset the headset and I cannot get it to reconnect. The headset says it was paired but the phone says it failed. If you reset the headset it says the pairing was incomplete. I’m basically stuck in a loop.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.